My power is out - help?

First of all, if you are concerned there is a risk to life or property, call 000 now. Your energy distributor is responsible for delivering energy to your property (poles and wires, gas pipes, and connections).

Details for your local distributor are in the top right section of your LPE bill - Faults & Emergencies. Their contact details are also listed below.

You can also visit the Australian Energy Regulator website: 
www.aer.gov.au/consumers/who-is-my-distributor to find out more.


Energex (South East )  

Phone: 13 62 62 

Website: www.energex.com.au/home/power-outages

Ergon (all areas outside South East Queensland)

Phone: 13 22 96

Website: www.ergon.com.au/network/outages-and-disruptions


Essential Energy 

Phone: 13 20 80 

Website: www.essentialenergy.com.au/outages-and-faults/power-outages


Phone: 13 13 88

Website: www.ausgrid.com.au/Outages/Power-outages


Phone: 13 10 03

Website - power outages information: www.endeavourenergy.com.au

Are you looking for something else?
Help and support
Need help? Search our help topics including direct debit, meter reads and outages.
Customer Care
You can chat online, email us or call one of our friendly team.